- Events Calendar
- Achill Easter Festival
- Achill Half Marathon & 10K
- Achill International Harp Festival
- Achill Yawl Festival
- Battle for the Lake
- Féile na mBoillaí / Bill’s Rock Festival
- Féile Cill Damhnait / Kildavnet Festival
- Féile Na Mara / Achill Island Festival of the Sea
- Heinrich Böll Memorial Weekend
- Féile Inis Bigil
- New Year’s Eve
- Quest Achill
- Scoil Acla
- Sheep Show
- St Patrick’s Day
- Tour de Achill
Inishbiggle Festival / Féile Inis Bigil
The annual Inis Bigil Festival takes place every August Bank Holiday week on the beautiful Inis Bigil island loacted between Achil Island and Main land Mayo. The 2017 Festival runs from Saturday 5th August to Monday 7th August.
Over the weekend the festival will feature yawl racing, guided walks, a fishing competition and much more. Kids sports and novelty games all weekend from 2pm.
Saturday 5th August:
Festival Mass 12 noon. Sports and activities from 2pm. Music all day.
Sunday 6th August:
Sports and activities from 2pm. Trad session.
Monday 7th August:
Sports and activities from 2pm. Music with ‘Cheers’.