COVID-19 Information for Visitors to Achill
From December 30th all of Ireland moved to full Level 5 of the Government’s National Framework for living with COVID-19.
The current restrictions are due to remain until 31st January 2021. They include:
- You should not visit other households except for essential purposes.
- you should not leave your house, except for exercise within 5 km of your home, unless you have a reasonable excuse.
- Restaurants and pubs that serve food remain closed.
- All non-essential shops and retain must close from close of business on 31 December 2020. Only essential retail can remain open.
- Gyms and leisure centres must close from close of business on 31 December 2020.
For full details of restrictions on Level 5, see gov.ie or view the infographic below:
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
Please note that Achill Tourism’s two offices (in Achill Sound and Keel) plus our Crazy Golf business have all completed the Failte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter certification. Look out for this logo when planning your visits. More information.
COVID-19 Information & Resources