COVID-19 Information for Visitors to Achill
From midnight on Wednesday 21st October all of Ireland entered Level 5 of the Government’s National Framework for living with COVID-19.
Among the restrictions in place are:
- Domestic travel: Stay at home. Excercise within 5km of home. Movement restricted except for essential activities such as travel to work (if work is essential) or medical appointments, food shopping, vital family reasons, etc (see link below for full list).
- Museums, galleries and cultural attractions: All Closed
- Bars, cafes and restaurants (including hotel restaurants and bars): Takeaway service only.
- Hotels and accommodation: May remain open only to support provision of essential services.
- Organised Gatherings: No organised indoor or outdoor gatherings should take place.
For full details of restrictions on Level 5, see gov.ie or view the infographic below:
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
Please note that Achill Tourism’s two offices (in Achill Sound and Keel) plus our Crazy Golf business have all completed the Failte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter certification. Look out for this logo when planning your visits. More information.
COVID-19 Information & Resources