COVID-19 Information for Visitors to Achill
Ireland is currently at Level 5 of the Government’s National Framework for living with COVID-19.
The current restrictions are due to remain until 12th April 2021. They include:
- You should not visit other households except for essential purposes (some exceptions apply for fully vaccinated people).
- you should not leave your house, except for exercise within 5 km of your home, unless you have a reasonable excuse.
- Restaurants and pubs that serve food remain closed.
- All non-essential shops and retail must close from close of business on 31 December 2020. Only essential retail can remain open.
- Gyms and leisure centres must remain closed.
Some easing of restrictions is expected to be announced
For full details of restrictions on Level 5, see gov.ie or view the infographic below:
COVID-19 SAFETY CHARTER
Please note that Achill Tourism’s two offices (in Achill Sound and Keel) plus our Crazy Golf business have all completed the Failte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter certification. Look out for this logo when planning your visits. More information.
COVID-19 Information & Resources