Traditional family-run bar located in the heart of Achill Island. We cater for large and small groups and are an ideal venue for any event. We have a large function room that seats up to 100 people and is perfect for an intimate wedding, family celebration and community events. We also have a smaller function room, ideal for groups of 30 people or more. Pop in for a cosy pint by the open turf fire, a bite to eat and a chat with the locals.
In addition to Ted’s, during the summer season we have our famous food truck Blásta serving fresh and tasty food, hot drinks and snacks along with our Bike rental service ‘Blasta Bikes’ where we lease both E-Bikes and push bikes for all the family. We are located on the Wild Atlantic Way and adjacent to Achill’s newest Greenway route where you can cycle from Ted’s in Achill > Mulranny > Newport > Westport and beyond.
Ted’s makes a perfect stop to eat, drink, relax and rent bikes for all the family. We have ample car parking space for many cars, busses and motorhomes, and look forward to welcoming you on your trip to the wild and wonderful Achill Island.
- Bar Food Daily from 11am to 6pm, Friday & Saturday until 7pm.
- Takeaway meals & coffee available
- Two Open Turf Fire’s & Authentic Irish Telephone box
- Live Music Every Saturday Night and 5 nights during the Summer Season
- Off peak bike rental available
- All major credit cards accepted
- Please contact Ted’s on + 353 (0)98 47234 for any enquiries
- Follow us on social media for the most up to date information @tedsbarachill @blastaatteds @blastabikes