- News Index
- Failte Ireland Announces Re-Opening Guidelines
- Keem Bay Sharks Video Goes Viral
- Achill Beaches Awarded Excellent Bathing Water Quality in Latest EPA Report
- New Product Launch from Artist Padraig McCaul
- Keem Bay Best Beach Destination When We Travel Again
- Achill Tourism COVID-19 Revamp Featured on RTE News
- Keem Bay in World’s Top Beaches
- Basking Shark at Keem Bay
- Events to Celebrate Achill’s Wildlife 2019
- Achill on RTÉ Getaways
- Dooagh Beach Disappears
- Two Awards for Achill Half Marathon
Failte Ireland Announces Guidelines for Re-Opening
Following last Friday’s Government announcement to accelerate the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, Failte Ireland has collaborated with a number of industry bodies to produce a series of detailed guidelines for tourism businesses to re-open. With the current date of June 29th for extended travel across the country, and cafes and restaurants permitted to open, the guidelines detail the protocols each type of business needs to put in place to ensure safety for staff and customers. The full set of guides and further information on business supports available to the tourism sector are available on the Failte Ireland COVID-19 Support Hub and summarised here in our own COVID-19 information for Achill Tourism members.
For details of the current COVID-19 restrictions for visitors, please see our COVID-19 information for visitors to Achill.