The Pas Acla / Achill Passport was launched in August 2016 and is available to anyone visiting Achill Island and the Currane Peninsula.
The Achill Passport lists 25 local businesses offering exclusive deals to the bearer.
Priced at €10, the passport includes offers with up to €100 of savings.
Bearers of the Pas Acla can get each page stamped when they redeem an offer, or can tick off up to 15 suggested Explore Achill items. Once your visit to Achill is complete, return your passport to Achill Tourism to receive a certificate: gold, silver and bronze certificates are awarded depending on how many stamps or ticks a passport has achieved.
Gold certificate holders will be entered into a draw at Christmas 2016 (and again in 2017) for a luxury Achill hamper.
Get your Pas Acla / Achill Passport at the Achill Tourism office in Achill Sound or locally from retailers and activity providers.
Offers contained in the current Pas Acla / Achill Passport are valid until 31st December 2017.
Retailers and activity providers featured in the Pas Acla / Achill Passport:
- The Beehive – Craft and Coffee Shop, Keel
- Óstán Oileán Acla / Achill Island Hotel, Achill Sound
- Achill Island Pottery, Keel
- The Top Drawer & Pantry, Keel
- Pure Magic Lodge & Kitesurfing / SUP
- Achill Seaweed Baths, River, Keel
- Gielty’s Bar & Restaurant, Dooagh
- The Achill Experience, Crumpaun, Keel
- Achill Bio-Energy Therapy, Slievemore
- Keem Bay Fish Products
- McLoughlins of Mulranny, Bar & B&B
- Achill Heritage Centre, Bunnacurry
- Patten’s Bar & Slí Ghráinne Mhaol
- McLoughlins Pub, Achill Sound
- Kate’s Cafe, Achill Sound
- Mickey’s Bar, Dooega
- Achill Surf & Kayak
- The West Wing, (rotisserie chicken), Keel Beach
- The Valley House – Historic House, Bar & Restaurant
- The Chalet Seafood Restaurant, Keel
- The Cottage Coffee Shop, Dugort
- Ted’s Bar, Cashel
- The Little Art Studio, Keel
- Keem Adventure (kayaking & snorkelling), Keem Bay
- Ketterick’s Family Butchers, Achill Sound