Cill Damhnait 2022 Community Review. 52 page full colour booklet review of the year.
- Achill Beg Day 2022
- Dnipro to Dooega – the story of a Ukrainian family living in Dooega.
- Eamonn Scanlon – tribute to the late Eamonn Scanlon
- Glencoe Imeachtaí – update on works
- The Martyr from Dooega – Edwin McGreal tells the story of Tommy Patten
- Warm Welcome – introducing new residents Andrew and Karen Arnold
- A Trip Down Memory Lane – growing up in Cloughmore by Patrick O’Boyle
- Sloinnte Chill Damhnait – family names of Kildavnet
- The Routy Orphans – story of nine orphans relocated to Achill
- Kevin McNeela – tribute to the late Kevin McNeela
- Returning to Ailt – Three generations of Lynchehauns
- Home Away From Home – Edwin McGreal reports on the US couple Hannah Hayes and Jesse Sinaiko who relocated to Dooega in 2019 before Hannah’s tragic death in 2022.
- Féile Chill Damhnait 2022 – report and photos
- A Day on the Bog
- Gone But Not Forgotten – the story of 1918 flu pandemic victims Bryan Masterson and Peter Molloy
- Trip to Turk – Paddy Lineen recalls a childhood visit to Inishturk with Dr. Ned King
- The Benefits of Exercise for a Long and Healthy Life
- Childhood Memories: Seán Starts School – starting at Dereens National School in 1962
- Breanaskil – list of local ratepayers from 1850s to 1970s
- Vitamin Sea – Achill swimmers trip to Belmullet
- Julia’s Diary – April and June 1959
- Benny Patten – tribute to the late Benny Patten
- Achill Island RNLI – report on the work of the volunteer crew in 2022